Sleep.ai participated at Chicago Dental conference end February. Very proud that our new product attracted a lot of attention. We also received various press coverage including this one from PR Newswire:
"As the first major dental meeting of the year, the Midwinter Meeting is where many exhibitors unveil new products for the first time—from X-ray technology to office management tools to consumer dental care. New featured products include:
• A toothpaste that binds to plaque and turns teal green to improve brushing
• An app that records teeth grinding sounds while a patient sleeps to help dentists diagnose and treat sleep bruxism;
• High-speed digital X-ray sensors to provide high resolution and clarity in just three seconds;
• Unique flossing tools resembling miniature nunchucks that give patients increased dexterity and control to easily floss with the dentist-recommended "C" shape
• The latest products in teeth whiten"